- 1991 Graduate of Ripley High School, Ripley, TN
- 1997 Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, University of Tennessee at Martin, Martin, TN
- 2004 Graduate of Tennessee Law Enforcement Training Academy, Donelson, TN
- 2007 Graduate of Drug Abuse Resistance Education Instructor School, Nashville, TN
- 2013 Master of Christian Studies, Union University, Jackson, TN
- School Resource Officer assigned to South Side High School in Jackson, TN. Previous School Resource Officer assigned to South Fulton Middle & High School located in South Futon, TN, and Obion County Central High School located in Troy, TN. Provide law enforcement and police services to the school, school grounds and areas
adjacent to the school. Investigate allegations of criminal incidents per police department policies and procedures. Enforce state and local laws and ordinances. Make appropriate referrals to juvenile authorities or other governmental agencies. Instructor of the Drug Abuse Resistance Education Program at South Fulton, Ridgemont, Black Oak, and Hillcrest Elementary Schools in Obion County, TN.
Road Deputy on routine patrol of county, service of criminal and civil warrants, respond to dispatched emergency and non emergency calls, assisting motorist and citizens of the county while performing routine building checks and vehicle stops. Conduct investigations of crimes committed and collected, preserved, and documented all evidence related to cases. Preparation of cases for prosecution in criminal court. Preparation and execution of testimony before judges and jurors in criminal and civil courts.
Court Deputy served as Bailiff in Circuit, Chancery, General Sessions, and Juvenile Courts of Obion County, TN. Responsible for opening court pursuant to adjournment to the general public while assisting attorneys and prosecutors with any forms or documents to present to all judges for review and signatures. Responsible for courtroom demeanor and security.
- Correctional Officer at the Obion County Jail. Responsible for safety and security of all inmates incarcerated at the jail. Administered medications and meals at required time. Responsible for preparing inmates for court appearances, work details both on and off site. Conducted periodic search of inmate cells and property for contraband as well as for personnel safety.
- Reponse to Active School Shooter
- Multijurisdictional Counterdrug Highway Vehicle Stops and Drug Trafficking
- Clandestine Laboratory Investigations
Field Force Operations
- Crime Scene Investigations
- Crisis Intervention Training (C.I.T.)